The Regional Health Authority board of directors hires a Chief Executive Officer. The CEO reports on the Region’s achievement of goals, the results of measurements, and compliance to policy based on strategic goals approved by the board of directors. The Chief Executive Officer is responsible for the day-to-day management of the organization.
In addition to the Chief Executive Officer, Prince Albert Parkland’s Senior Management Team includes:
- Vice President Integrated Health Services
- Vice President Primary Health Services
- Vice-President Clinical Support Services and Quality Performance
- Vice-President Finance and Corporate Support Services
- Vice-President Human Resources
- Senior Medical Officers