This section includes information and links for current Prince Albert Parkland Health Region staff members.
- Access to your pay statements
- Access to current job postings, and the ability to apply online
- Access to update your current information
- Contracted through Shepell
- Information about your pension plan
The library is located at Victoria Hospital on the main floor of the Herb Bassett Home. Enter the main doors, go left down the corridor, through the glass sliding doors, and the library is on your immediate right.
The library is staffed from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. The library is accessible 24/7 to Health Region staff posessing an access/ID card.
Note: This program is limited to current employees of Prince Albert Parkland Health Region.
Pathways: IEHP Support, Bridging and Integration Project is a strategy funded by Health Canada in collaboration with the SK Ministry of Health which will extend from April 1, 2012 to March 31, 2016.
Prince Albert Parkland Health Region aims to support our internationally educated nurses and other internationally educated health care professionals on their paths to professional licensure and ensure they are supported within their workplaces.
This goal can be achieved by:
- Providing information about pathways to licensure, employment and integration into the workforce.
- Offering career exploration and planning for Internationally Educated Health Professionals who are employed with a Saskatchewan Health Region, but not licensed and working in their trained health profession.
- Reducing the gap between international education and qualifications recognized in Canada through referrals to assessments, education, bridging programs and language training programs.
- Employment and training support through mentorship and funding for costs associated with approved assessments and training.