Current Prince Albert Parkland Health Region employees are encouraged to apply using Gateway Online rather than applying through this website. Current employees can apply for positions using this online tool if they choose.
Tips for applying for job opportunities
- The Prince Albert Parkland Health Region has an online application process, where prospective employees are able to apply for specific current job opportunities (embed link). They can upload their resume, professional or technical qualifications and certificates, reference letters, and current criminal record check.
- Please have your resume, qualification materials, criminal record check and other materials prepared in any of the following formats – Microsoft Office Word, PDF, jpg, tiff.
- We encourage use of original electronic files or PDF scans.
- The total size of the attachments cannot exceed 10 MB. Exceeding this file size may result in the application not being received by the Health Region.
Criminal Record Check
- A criminal record check is required for all Prince Albert Parkland Health Region employees, physicians and volunteers. Depending on the position you are applying for, this may include a vulnerable sector check.
- To obtain a criminal record check, you must contact the police service in your current community – either the RCMP or relevant provincial/municipal police service.
- There may be fees associated with obtaining a criminal record check. Those fees are the responsibility of the individual applying for the position.
- A criminal record check completed in the past 6 months must be provided to the Prince Albert Parkland Health Region’s Human Resources Department prior to beginning employment.
- If you are not able to obtain a criminal record check in a timely fashion prior to beginning employment, the Region may withdraw the offer of employment. Alternatively, you may be required to sign a declaration that you have no criminal record pending receipt of the criminal record check. If you sign a declaration that has false information, you may be terminated with cause.