The following are the current job opportunities for the Prince Albert Parkland Health Region and Mont St. Joseph Home. Individuals are encouraged to apply for specific positions rather than submitting a general resume.
Current Prince Albert Parkland Health Region employees are encouraged to apply using Gateway Online rather than applying through this website. Current employees can apply for positions using this online tool if they choose.
Prince Albert Parkland Health Region has financial incentive programs for hard to recruit positions. Applicants can also review application tips, and information for internationally educated professionals.
- While all applications are welcome, internal applications are reviewed first for positions for the Canadian Union of Public Employees, Saskatchewan Union of Nurses, and Health Sciences Association of Saskatchewan.
- Individuals who are not currently employed by the health region will be contacted only if there are no qualified internal applicants. We encourage non-employees to apply for casual, relief and temporary positions.
- For all Out of Scope (non-union) positions a cover letter and resume must be included.
- External Application Form External Application Form.pdf External Application Form.doc
- Please ensure you have attached either a cover letter and resume, or an application form before submitting your application.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.