Building Healthy Communities through volunteerism - One volunteer at a time.
Volunteers are an essential part of our community, contributing to the well-being of our clients, residents and their family and friends. Volunteers further the staffs' desire for compassionate and personalized care and develop a good association with the community.
- Learn new skills and gain valuable experience
- Share your skills and experiences
- Meet new people and have fun
- Interact with patients, and families
- Enhance services
- Help patients and residents in activities and events
- Make a personal difference
APPLICATION FORM – ADULT
APPLICATION FORM – YOUTH
Director of Volunteer Services
Prince Albert Parkland Health Region
1200-24th Street West (Victoria Hospital)
Prince Albert, Sask. S6V 5T4
Recruitment Posters: Adult; Youth