All of our Prenatal classes cover topics such as changes in pregnancy, labour and delivery (information on Victoria Hospital), comfort measures, and breastfeeding, being a new parent and newborn reflexes, behaviours and care.
Express Prenatal Class:
- This is a Saturday class offered from 9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. one Saturday per month.
- One partner or support person can attend with the mom.
- There are snacks in the morning and afternoon and there is a lunch break for one hour.
- The cost is $50 for the day and also includes the book “Baby’s Best Chance”
This class is taught by a Registered Nurse from the Prenatal Team at Public Health
Express Prenatal Class Letter Registration.docx
Online Prenatal Class
- This is an online class that shows on your screen like a powerpoint presentation.
- There are embedded videos, links, printable handouts and other links to resources.
- The cost is $50 and that gives you 60 days unlimited viewing from the time you first sign in. It also includes the book “Baby’s Best Chance”
- There is an “Ask A Nurse” tab that connects you to one of our Registered Nurses from our Prenatal Team to answer your questions
To register for a class, please call 306-765-6506.
Prenatal Yoga in Spiritwood
Prenatal Yoga Poster.pdf