Public Health Service provides education, documentation and immunization for all ages who are traveling – both in Canada and outside of the country. This includes information about specific travel destinations and recommendations for vaccines to protect individuals when traveling.
UPDATE JUNE 19, 2017: Yellow Fever Vaccine Shortage
Public Health Travel Clinic
2nd Floor LF McIntosh Building, 800 Central Avenue
Prince Albert, SK S6V 6G1
The Travel Health Clinic helps travelers protect their health during short or long term travel.
Travel Health Nurses will offer:
- Travel information on health risks and malaria prevention (including prescriptions) associated with your specific destination.
- Immunization with routine/recommended/required vaccines.
- Health documentation/certification required for international travel.
- Up-to-date printed information about health risks associated with your specific travel plans and your health status.
- Pre-travel advice and travel immunization services are not insured by the Ministry of Health.
- Travelers are responsible for the cost of each vaccine they receive (SEE LIST).
- Minimum fee of $50/person unless vaccine is purchased or Tuberculin Test / Malaria prescription fee applies.
- Book early! Make your first appointment as soon as you have booked your trip or at least two months, if possible, before you depart. You may require several appointments before you leave.
- To make an appointment call: 306-765-6506
- Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. – 12 p.m. and 1 – 5 p.m.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment, you may be asked to reschedule.
- If you do not attend or cancel your booked appointment, your credit card will be charged the minimum fee of $50/person.
- Bring to your appointments:
- your list of medications and allergies
- your Saskatchewan Health Services Number
- any immunization records that you may have
- your completed “Travel Health Information” form (Travel Health Information sheet.pdf)
Cash, Cheque, Debit Card, Visa or Master Card accepted. Please make cheques payable to Prince Albert Parkland Health Region.
Information about specific illnesses:
Other information for travelers: