This is information about applying for positions within the Saskatchewan Health Authority in the Prince Albert area. Individuals are encouraged to apply for specific positions rather than submitting a general resume. For full listings of the Saskatchewan Health Authority positions, go to Health Careers in Saskatchewan
Current job opportunities can be found here.
Current Saskatchewan Health Authority employees are encouraged to apply using Gateway Online rather than applying through this website. Current employees can apply for positions using this online tool if they choose.
Hard to Recruit Positions Include:
- Physical Therapist
- Occupational Therapist
- Speech Language Pathologist
- Respiratory Therapist
- Registered Nurse / Registered Psychiatric Nurse – *Rural positions only*
- Nurse Practitioner – *Rural positions only*
- Psychologist (PhD)
- Combined Lab & X-Ray Technician
- Diagnostic Medical Sonographer – Dual Credentials
Please click the following to see the https://www.saskhealthauthority.ca/Careers/Pages/Hard-to-Recruit-Opportunities.aspx