Diagnostic Services are available at a variety of locations throughout the Prince Albert Parkland Health Region; however, not all locations have the same level of services.
Information by location is as follows (all non-24-hour services are closed on statutory holidays):
Laboratory collection, X-ray Services, Computerized Tomography, Ultrasounds, Mammograms
Victoria Hospital, Prince Albert – 24-hour services (emergency only after 6 p.m. and weekends)
Laboratory collection and X-ray Services
Parkland Integrated Health Centre, Shellbrook – 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday - 24-hour services for emergency only
Laboratory collection—X-ray services limited to chest and extremities
- Spiritwood and District Health Complex
Monday to Friday – 8:15 a.m. to 4 p.m. (closed from 12 to 12:30 p.m.)
- Big River Health Centre
Monday to Friday – 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Laboratory collection (some locations have limited testing capacity) — no X-ray or other diagnostic services
- Blaine Lake Primary Health Care Clinic – 8:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. Tuesday
- Birch Hills Health Centre – 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Tuesday and Thursday
- Candle Lake Health Centre – 8:30 - 10:30 a.m. every second Wednesday
- Whispering Pine Place – 8:30 a.m. to 9 a.m. every second Thursday
- Medical Clinic – 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. every third Monday
- Evergreen Health Centre, Leoville – 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Thursday
- Hafford Special Care Centre and Primary Care Site – 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Wednesday ; 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. Thursdays
- Kinistino Health Centre – Monday 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.; Wednesday– 8 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Wheatland Lodge – 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. every second Tuesday
- Medical Clinic – 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. every second Tuesday
- Prince Albert, Lab Service Centre, South Hill Mall – 7:15 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday to Friday