Rapid Access Addiction Medicine (RAAM)
- 101 15th Street East, Prince Albert, SK
- Phone: 306-765-6544
Hours (excluding statutory holidays):
- Coordinator – Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Physician – Monday to Friday, 1 – 4 p.m.
Who We Are
- RAAM provides timely access to care for individuals looking to make changes in their substance use.
- At the RAAM clinic you will be seen by an inter-professional team who work together with you in creating a care plan that fits your needs and goals.
- RAAM services are short-term, and while you are with us, we will connect you to the appropriate community care providers for ongoing care and support.
- Walk-ins welcome!
Your care team may include:
- Nurse\Nurse Practitioner
- Social Worker
- Addictions Counsellor
- Peer Support Worker
How to access RAAM
- RAAM offers walk-in services, and also accepts referrals from the emergency department, and community care providers.
- You can call us directly to book an appointment, or ask your care provider to make a referral.
- All services are free.
What We Provide
- Treatments for opioid use disorder including methadone, and suboxone
- Anti-craving medications for alcohol use disorder
- RAAM is not a pain clinic, and opioid prescriptions for pain are not provided.
- Make appropriate connections to community partners for substance use, psychosocial, and social support services
- Help transition care back to primary care providers
- Connect clients to a primary care provider if needed
- Training around safe consumption and overdose prevention
- Take Home Naloxone kits available