Our Prenatal classes cover topics such as changes in pregnancy, labour and delivery (information on Victoria Hospital), comfort measures, and breastfeeding, being a new parent and newborn reflexes, behaviours and care.
Online Prenatal Class
- This is an online class that shows on your screen like a powerpoint presentation.
- There are embedded videos, links, printable handouts and other links to resources.
- The cost is $50 and that gives you 9 months unlimited viewing from the time you first sign in.
- There is an “Ask A Nurse” tab that connects you to one of our Registered Nurses from our Prenatal Team to answer your questions. She will email you back or call if preferred to chat about any areas you have questions. She can provide more resources as needed.
- In person prenatal lactation consults are available if you want more information prior to delivery to help get you off to a great start with feeding. To book with one of our International Board Certified Lactation Consultants (IBCLCs) you can call our booking line and ask for a lactation consultant.
To register for a class, please call 306-765-6506.