Our Prenatal classes cover topics such as changes in pregnancy, labour and delivery (information on Victoria Hospital), comfort measures, and breastfeeding, being a new parent and newborn reflexes, behaviours and care.
Online Prenatal Class
- This is an online class that shows on your screen like a powerpoint presentation.
- There are embedded videos, links, printable handouts and other links to resources.
- The cost is $50 and that gives you 60 days unlimited viewing from the time you first sign in. It also includes the book “Baby’s Best Chance”
- There is an “Ask A Nurse” tab that connects you to one of our Registered Nurses from our Prenatal Team to answer your questions
Prenatal Bonus Sessions
Along with your online prenatal class registration, you can sign up for any or all of the following 2 hour bonus sessions offered every 2 months in the evening.
- Comfort Measures in Labour
- Newborn Care
To register for a class, please call 306-765-6506.