This website is owned and copyright by the Saskatchewan Health Authority, which has obtained the permission of the owner of the intellectual property underlying this site to use the technology used on this site, and which exclusively owns the content on this site.
By using this site, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- You will only use the site only for personal, educational or non-commercial purposes;
- You will not modify the content of the site;
- You will not violate or attempt to violate the security of this site by any means and/or malicious, careless or negligent conduct;
- You will not upload content or computer code of any type to this site;
- You acknowledge that you have no right to the intellectual property associated with this site.
- Information on this site may be printed for personal, education or non-commercial use, and credit shall be given to this website when it is used for purposes other than personal information.
The logo of the Saskatchewan Health Authority which appears on this site is a registered trademarks of the Authority. All other logos, trademarks and product names which may be mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. Reproduction of logos and trademarks without the express permission of their owner(s) is prohibited.
While the Authority makes every reasonable effort to ensure that the information contained on this site pertaining to its programs and facilities is accurate and up-to-date, the Health Authority does not guarantee the quality, accuracy or completeness of information on this site. This site may contain inadvertent inaccuracies or typographical errors. The information on this site is provided without warranty or condition of any kind.
The Authority does not endorse any products, services, or web sites that may be referred to in, or linked to, this site.